Hey, surf's up from Culebra Island in Puerto Rico! Tired of the same old vacation activities? How about learning to surf on one of Culebra's pristine white sand beaches on your next trip. School has never been so fun. Learning to surf is fun for all ages and Culebra Surf School accepts individuals, couples, and kids in our surf school. No trip to Culebra would be the same without learning to surf.
All ages are welcome. What we offer:
- Best available equipment in the industry. Soft top longboards are not just easier to learn on, they're safe.
- Sunblock & UV rash guards for use during lessons help protect from sunburn.
- Learn to surf on the friendly waves at Flamenco Beach - 2nd most beautiful beach in the World (Travel Channel)
- Beginner surf lessons are 3 hours
- Two classes daily (9am & 2pm)
- You will surf on your first lesson Guarantee.
- Expert Surf Instructors are CPR and First Aid Certified
- We work with local hotels and guest houses in Culebra and can help with logistics
- Groups and private lessons
- Surfboard rentals
For further information on Surfing Culebra Island, please contact: Kallil Thomas @
For more information on Surfing Puerto Rico, use the website www.surfing-waves.com