Mamacita’s Carribean Bar
Being bushwhacked at Mamacita's Bar is a lifetime experience shared by leading world travelers. When you tell your knowledgeable friends that you visited Culebra Island, they always ask, "Isn't it great being bushwhacked at Mamacita's?"
Don't miss the Mamacita's bushwhacker experience you owe yourself this adventure.
In addition to bushwhackers, your Mamacita's bartenders make great frozen drinks, Margaritas, Culebrita (invented at Mamacita's), Pina Coladas, and more. Just what you need after an afternoon of Isla de Culebra adventures. You also can select from a wide range of cocktails, scotches, beers, wines, and other beverages.
Join the conversation at the Liar's Table!
You do not have to lie; but don't believe everything other people tell you.
Caribbean Bar Schedule
- Sunday to Thursday 4:00 to 10:00 pm
- Dance to DJ music on Friday's 8:30 to 11:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday 4:00 to 11:00 pm
- Family (Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, etc.) and Group Events
- Happy Hour at 4:00 to 6:00 pm on Monday through Friday
- Holiday Parties
- Dance to Conga music (WIKI Sound Machine) on Saturday's 8:30 to 11:00 pm
- Fiesta every night. Dancing and music at Mamacita's Caribbean Bar